The Knoxville Chocolate Company strives to give back to the community that has been so kind and supportive for all these years. We support organizations in Knoxville, and the surrounding areas.
We want to make our charitable efforts personal and ask that any request must be made in person at our Knoxville location.
To Submit a Donation Request:
1. Print and Fill out our Donation Request Form.
2. Visit us in person at either location, and give the form to a manager. We do not accept requests by email or regular mail.
Please note that we do not:
Accept or consider mailed or emailed donation request forms. We truly want to get to know you and your organization!
3. All donation requests must be made at least 4 weeks in advance of the date the donation is needed. We will be in touch within a week of dropping off your form.
4. Current roster of Board Members and Officers
5. Last 3 years of 990 forms
6. A short summary of how specific dollars raised are used to impact the community.
What organizations are eligible?
We donate to Non-Profits(501C-3) in Knoxville focused on disadvantaged populations,education, the arts and sciences, literacy initiatives, and children focused charities.